Instructions for Authors
- 1. Papers should be submitted to the
Managing Editor or to
a Member of the Editorial Board. Those considered to be consistent
with the aims and scope of the journal "Monte Carlo Methods
and Applications" will be peer-reviewed by at least two independent
- 2. Categories of submission: our principle is to minimize
the set of formal rules; therefore we have different categories
of submission: (a) LaTEX style, and AMS-TEX style,
(b) `plain' TEX style, (c) other typeset and typewritten.
- We prefer the
LaTeX style submission, but any other submission
is also possible.
- The templates
and style files for the LaTeX submission can be downloaded as a single archive
- 3. For all categories of papers, in addition to any electronic
version, two hard copies of each must be sent.
- 4. Front page should contain title, authors' addresses and affiliations,
corresponding author, abstract of up to 150 words.
- 5. In the case of non-electronic version, illustrations should not be
inserted into the text but should accompany the manuscript on separate
Submission of a paper for publication implies the transfer of the copyright from the
author(s) to the publisher (as far as copyright may be transferable).
Back to the Journal page