2: Mathematics and Numerics of Radiative Heat Transfer
Oleg A. Makhotkin (email@example.com)
- Makhotkin O.A., Mathematical Foundations of Radiative Heat Transfer,
Computing Center, Novosibirsk, 1988, 153 p., [ Book ].
- Makhotkin O.A., About the useful Property of the Approximations of the
Functions by some finite Elements, Computing Center Preprint 585, N.,1985
- Makhotkin O.A., The Constraction of test Coefficients for Investigation
of radiation transfer Equations, Theory and Applications of statistical
Simulation, Computing Center Reports, N., 1985, p. 113-122.
- Makhotkin O.A. and Novogilova V.I., The influence coefficients Method
for Analysis of radiative heat Transfer between gray Surfaces, Methods of
statistical Simulations, Computing Center Reports, N., 1986, p. 117-127.
- Makhotkin O.A., Analysis of the Accuracy of the radiation diffusion
Approximation, Computing Center Preprint 780, N., 1988.
- Makhotkin O.A., Radiative-conduction heat Transfer in optically thick
Layers with reflecting boundaries, Computing Center Preprint 781, N.,1988.
- Makhotkin O.A., Kiselev G.A. et al., The Investigation of heat-protection
high-temperature Materials and multilayer Insulations, Sibirian
physico-technical Journal, N. 5, 1989, p. 21-25.
- Makhotkin O.A., Analysis of radiation heat transfer Processes from the
uniform Point of View, Reports of Institute of Thermophysics, N., 1991, p.137-148.
- Makhotkin O.A., Increasing the Accuracy of zonal Method for Solution
of the radiative heat transfer Problems, Sibirian physico-technical
Journal, Part I - p.29-32, Part II - p. 33-37, N.1, 1991.
- Makhotkin O.A., Solution of radiative heat transfer Problems by Method
of hemispherical Harmonics, Computing Center Preprint 862, N., 1989.
- Makhotkin O.A., Analysis of radiative heat Transfer between nondiffuse
Surfaces by hemispherical Harmonics, Sibirian physico-technical
Journal, Part I - p.33-37, Part II - p. 38-43, N.2, 1991.
- Makhotkin O.A., Analysis of radiative transfer between surfaces
by hemispherical harmonics, J.Quant.Spectrosc.Radiat.Transfer,
Vol.56, No.6, 1996, p.869-879.